Exhibit Hours are from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Friday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday. Artists must be present during all scheduled festival hours. for each category marked on application for jury, exhibit and judging.
Check in will begin on Thursday morning. Festival Judging will take place Thursday evening. If you would like a piece considered for awards at the Festival, please plan to deliver it to the judging area no later than 5:30 pm Thursday evening.
Artwork must be original in design and executed by the applicant. Each artist must accompany their own work and may display and sell only in the category in which his work has been accepted.
Original art must occupy more than 50% of booth display. Limited edition prints – individually labeled as such, may be sold only if signed, numbered and framed.
Only artists accepted in the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry.
No commercial dealers, agents, kits, castings from commercial molds or mass-produced items or buy/sell allowed.
Artists must furnish their own display panels and booth facilities. Space assignment is at the organizer's discretion. Booth set-ups with canopies will need to be stabilized with weights or stakes. The display area is approximately 10 x 11 in size.
Artists display all artwork at their own risk
Artist is responsible for keeping their assigned area clean and left in order each evening.
Displaying ribbons or awards from other shows is not allowed.
Artists who do not comply with Festival rules and regulations will become ineligible for admission to future festivals.
1. A $40.00 non-refundable Application/Jury Fee for each category marked on the application for jury, exhibit and judging. Application/Jury Fee(s) are deposited upon receipt and must be received no later than 5:00 pm MDT on January 16, 2023.
2. Booth space fees are detailed below and are due after receipt of acceptance notification. Double space booths are limited and assigned by festival staff.
- Row A-D Single Booth Fee: $180.00 (10' x 11').
- Row A-D Double Booth Fee: $360.00 (20' x 11').
- Row E Premium Single Booth Fee: $250.00 (10' x 11')
- Row E Premium Double Booth Fee: $500.00 (20' x 11')
- Exclusive Booth Fee: $250 (15'x11')
1. "NO SHOW" POLICY: Artists who have not CHECKED-IN and have failed to alert the Office (435) 627-4580 or who do not leave a voice mail MESSAGE by 6:00 pm, Thursday (set-up day), will be considered a 'NO SHOW' and assigned space will be forfeited.
2. There are no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather, late cancellations, act of God, local authority or related natural disasters.
3. The committee reserves the right to reject any work it considers unsuitable. Exhibitors must follow suggestions made by the ST. GEORGE ART FESTIVAL during the event. No refund will be given if artist is asked to leave the event for violation of rules.
If you need additional help: Just email us at email@example.com or call the Office at 435-627-4580
Original work, decorative or functional.
This category includes any original work for which the original image, or the manipulation of other source material, was executed by the artist using a computer. Traditional photographs taken through a digital media should apply in the photography category.
Original work made with pen, pencil, charcoal, pastel, or chalk.
Original work in fiber including soft sculpture, batik, painted fabric, baskets.
Original work where the primary material is glass. No manufactured molds or other mass production.
Prints of original work done by the artist, by traditional methods including etching, engraving, silkscreen, stone and plate lithography, linoleum block or woodcut.
Original jewelry made from precious and non-precious metals, gemstones, enamel, glass, clay, fiber, etc.
Original work, decorative or functional.
Original work designed by artist.
This category includes works, both 2 and 3-dimensional, that incorporate more than one type of physical material to produce. Includes non-sculptural work as determined by the artist.
Original work in oils, acrylics, and watercolor.
Original photos taken by the artist.
Original nonfunctional 3-D work of any material.
Original work, hand tooled, carved or machine worked; furniture.